Yeah Jacques! Go Broncos!!! I also drool when I'm psyched for a nice Broncos football game at Mile High.
He looks just like you. Jeff and I would love to come and see you and Shanna and the whole fam in Austin sometime soon. Go Broncos? Pssshh! I think I could order a Wyoming Cowboys one-ie for ya. Cecile
It's SO good you dress your children appropriately. Kudos on a job well done, sir.
Post a Comment
Your email address:Powered by FeedBlitz
3 comments:
Yeah Jacques! Go Broncos!!! I also drool when I'm psyched for a nice Broncos football game at Mile High.
He looks just like you. Jeff and I would love to come and see you and Shanna and the whole fam in Austin sometime soon. Go Broncos? Pssshh! I think I could order a Wyoming Cowboys one-ie for ya.
Cecile
It's SO good you dress your children appropriately.
Kudos on a job well done, sir.
Post a Comment